Friday, March 9, 2012

20 + St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art Ideas & Inspiration!

Hello Darlings!

Since everyone seemed to love my “50+ Spring & Easter Nail Art Ideas” list I put together, I figured I may as well keep going with it! From all of the responses I’ve gotten via blog polls, emails and comments, I have put together a list of the top 20 St. Patty’s Day nail art ideas for this year. Almost all of these are from this year, with the exception of one or two that I just LOVED and had to include.

St. Patrick's Day Nail Art Ideas & Inspiration
Like the other list, as I keep finding great ideas, I will keep adding them to this post, so please keep sending links via comments or on Facebook!  Unfortunately I don’t think I will be able to add any of my own nail art to this list. I have recently taken up one of my old loves, wheel throwing, and it’s not really ideal to have longer nails while working with clay and a potter’s wheel. Do not fear! I plan on continuing my nail art, but probably just on fake nails for a little bit.

I hope you can find some inspiration for your St. Patty’s Day manicure below:

YouTube User soguesswhat11's St. Patrick's Day Nail Art:

I also LOVE her Glittery St. Patrick's Day look from last year:




YouTube user oOmaryannaOo's pretty and simple St. Patrick's Day tutorial:



Prettyfulz's Nail Art Design:


One of my ABSOLUTE favorites of this collection, YouTube user Juliatmll's Dancing Clovers Tutorial:

She also has another adorable look here:




YouTube use DevineVolupta has TWO awesome tutorial videos of beautiful St. Patrick's Day Nail Art:


and



YouTube user VxHONEYxV8 has an easy and quick clover look:

I love MyDesigns4You's glittery and glamorous look:

PlasmaSpeedo has a cool video with 10 St. Patrick's Day Green ideas:

For those of you with steady hands, you may also enjoy On To The Next Polish's Irish Argyle Inspired Nail Art:

TheBlushedBeauty has some lovely Luck of the Irish Nail's:


Madamluck's Irish Pride Nail Art Tutorial:

For my fellow crackle polish lovers, you may appreciate 3Dnailart's Orange and White Crackle:



Datboricuamami85 has a beautiful water marble clover tutorial:


For the girls with shorter nails worried about a good look, check out Youtube user fancypolish's design:

Dressed Up Digits's has a cute look from her post "Where's the Leprechaun?" post:

YouTube user mskeishapac2 shows you how to paint your Irish Pride:

Onyxbeauty1988 has some beautiful Water Marble perfect for St. Patrick's Day:

Another beautiful St. Patty's Day Water Marble:



Amber over at The Polished Momma's Leprechauns, Clovers and Rainbows Oh My! look:

Nevorpurify's Nail Art for St. Patty's Day:

Adventure's In Acetone's St. Patty's Day Nails (pot of gold included!)

DearNautrual62's St. Patrick's Day Water Marble Tutorial:

MoDiddie's St. Patty's Day Pot of Gold Water Marble Tutorial:

AditeeArt's Pot O' Gold St. Patrick's Day Nails:

TotallyCoolNails St. Patrick's Day Nail Art:


Did you see any other ideas out there you think should be on this list? Post the links below and I'll add them!

So I don't know about you, but I have MORE than my fair share of ideas. Now which to try first....


Love,
The Sparkle Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment